Microsoft has now fully developed and released Windows Server 2016 32 / 64 bit ISO setup. You can download it for free, and if you want the full version, you can purchase it online or from other retailers. The system center has been totally redesigned, and more features have been added to it. Microsoft based it on its previous Windows NT platform with a hybrid kernel. It is also supported along with Windows 10 which means there is backward compatibility. The user interface is simpler and is identical to previous versions of the operating system. Integration of a built-in security software is also available called 'Windows Defender.'
Windows Server 2016 has been given a professional touch now with its ISO and 32 / 64-bit versions. It allows you to now also operate with Active Directory Federation services and SQL databases. Also, there is support for the remote desktop which will allow you to connect to other servers and PCs over the network. Lots of stability improvements have been added, and performance is believed to increase by 10%. Storage management has been given a new look and a couple of new features like storage replicas, disaster recovery, and QoS policies. Booting speeds have been minimum, and it only restarts software and keeps the hardware running in the background. Windows PowerShell 5.0 and HTTP/2 is also compatible with the 2016 Windows Server. Updates are rolled out quite frequently which download automatically on the system and install on the next reboot.
Windows Server 2016 x86 / x64 ISO Features
Lots of networking gadgets have been added such as DHCP, DNS, and Network access protection. It has the similar interface to Windows 7 and Windows 8, but security and virtualization are massively improved. There is now a gateway especially used for routing and configuring IP addresses and network based settings. There is a new tool called 'Hyper-V' which is for network virtualization and load balancing on the cloud between different systems. Alongside with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 the company also released 'Nano Server' that is a part of the OS with no graphical interface and only supports 32-bit applications.
- Technical Previews are available for developers before release dates
- Comes in both 32 and 64-bit versions in official ISO setup
- Improved user-interface and network virtualization
- Comes with build in web application proxy software for VPN
- Boots up 5x faster than previous versions of Windows Server
- Remote desktop client has been redefined with industry standards
- There is a built-in Anti-malware program like 'Defender' to protect against threats
- Supports active directory and authorizing remote users from different parts of the world
Windows Server 2016 ISO Latest Free Download
By clicking the red button below this post, the free download of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ISO in 32 / 64-bit full version will start immediately. It is scanned by antivirus programs to make sure it is clean and is the official setup. You will need PowerISO to mount the image file.
Similar Windows Products
- VMware Workstation Pro 12
- MS Office 2016 ISO Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Edge Browser
System Requirements for Windows Server 2016
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel or AMD Athlon
- RAM: 512 MB of minimum
- GPU/VGA: Depends if graphic heavy work is needed such as 3D or 4D rendering
- Space: 34 GB
- Comes with DirectX installed as default
- The Internet is required for network based activities.
Windows Server 2016 32 / 64 Bit ISO Download Details
- Licensing: Trial / Demo for 30 days
- Pricing / Package: $250
- Version: 2016
- Author / Source: Microsoft Corporation
- Type: ISO
- Size: 4.1 GB
UPDATE: New and updated official ISO images untouched AIO have been uploaded!