No Man's Sky is a newly released PC game based on adventure and survival genre. Users can free download it and play it on any platform such as Windows. It also comes in a setup that can be easily downloaded after being purchased as the default one is only the demo. The full game needs to be bought from a retailer or a shop. There is a totally different and unique gameplay with enhanced story mode and multiplayer. Players are allowed to freely roam around the maps and explore different places while completing and moving in the open universe. There are lots of planets that you can visit and gain valuable information from them. There is also ARK Survival Evolved that has similar features.
This is the future of space exploration games if you are looking for one then No Man's Sky is the best option for you. There are four main purposes of this game that include Exploring, combating, trading and trying to survive. There is a huge universe which will be all yours to explore and go around planets and study their behavior and take back information from them which can be shared on Atlas, which is a database where others users can share their experience and information with the community. Everything is happening in space and whatever information you upload to Atlas you are rewarded points in the form of currency. You also need to check out Space Engineers.
No Man's Sky Gameplay
Each of the planets have unique sets of fauna and flora. There are blueprints and materials that are also rewarded to the player that they can use then to improve their character. With the help of the money that you earn in the form of points you can buy starships, these allow you to travel in deep space and make sure you fully survive the hostile and dangerous environments of the galaxies and planets that you will be visiting. There are also sentinels which are defending the planets in case your character starts to eat all of the resources and energies around. It will require an active internet connection to play with your friends and other people online but you can also play it offline. Take a look at The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim an overview of how it might look when its launched.
There is a lot you are capable of doing such as open world that allows you to go anywhere in the map or on the planets that you might be visiting. Below is a list of all the features of No Man's Sky:
- HD graphics and stunning visuals for PC users.
- Players get credited for the information they share on Atlas.
- Able to choose your preferred spacecraft.
- Survival spacesuit is provided to defend yourself from enemies and harmful creatures.
- Explore around hundreds of different galaxies.
- Intelligent matchmaking system that is very unlikely to get two players to play together.
Recommended Survival and Adventure Games
Minimum System Requirements of No Man's Sky
- Processor / CPU: Intel Core i3 or Core i5.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Graphics card: Nvidia GTX or AMD Radeon HD.
- Storage: 10 GB for installation is required.
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Software program: DirectX might be required from Microsoft.
No Man's Sky PC Game Download
- Setup type or license: Demo is provided for free downloading. The full version of this game needs to be purchased.
- Prices: These are yet to be confirmed by the company.
- Platforms and devices supported: PC.
- Authors and Publishers are Hello Games.