Microsoft Office Starter 2010 is the most versatile and accurate Word Processor that is free to download in full version. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has all the famous tools from normal office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. Microsoft Office 2010 Starter can full fill all of your daily office word processing needs. MS Office Starter 2010 is capable of opening any file to edit and enhance it. Office Starter 2010 which is available to download works on all operating systems including Windows and many more, Microsoft Office is easy to use with a friendly navigation menu which is fast to learn.
Features and Overview
Microsoft Office firstly started a very long time and has improved and advanced with features since then. Office Starter 2010 totally changed the MS experience which users used to have before because the entire interface has been changed and new tools have been added. The year 2010 gave birth too many of this type of office applications which succeeded some of them are Office 2007 Enterprise, Office 2010 Professional and Foxit Reader 7. Microsoft has made a great job by developing Starter 2010 because it makes so many things easier and is affordable as well because it's free. It can now also remove backgrounds from images using a special tool which comes with it.
- Excel: This is used as a spreadsheet software so you can calculate and make graphics e.g. Making pay slips and much more.
- PowerPoint: This is used to make professional easy to use and fast business, commercial or even personal presentations for school or office with advanced tools and templates.
- Word: This allows users to save their documents and edit them by creating a new .Word document which is supported by other software's as well.
- Outlook: Outlook is email software which organizes your email and can compose email, store contacts, notes and helps you browse the web.
- OneNote: It is like a small notebook but digital it can store audio files, handwritten documents and can also be used to store information.
It has more than what you need in the price it comes in with enough functionalities to get you going. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 can save you lots of money if you are thinking of purchasing one its paid office suites. The only drawback you will face here is limited tools and features but it's still worth to have because it has built in Grammar check, Word Count, Page breaks, letter templates and memos. It is supported on 32 and 64 bit systems running only Windows OS. It is multi-lingual and comes in more than 30 languages which you can select before installation.